Sunday, June 27, 2010

Red Dead Redemption Ending

From the upset of bombing out of the world cup, to even more upset.......

The ending of Red Dead Redemption.

Need I say any more.....

I won't give the ending away as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but for the first time ever, I was deeply upset by the ending. I didn't see it coming at all!

I have to congratulate Rockstar on a job well done on this one.

Although it does have it's flaws both online and offline, the originality and the captivating story has kept me entertained and I'm not far from getting my 100% complete (A ritual I have with all Rockstar games).

I still have some things left to do so I can play on but I'll never forget this one for such an Epic ending (despite the fact I've read on the Internet that a lot of people thought it was unoriginal).

In the meantime if anyone wishes to catch me online, my PSN name is: ownjoouk

No comments:

Post a Comment