Monday, April 25, 2011

PSN Down Time

As the PSN network is down I thought I'd post the latest and add my comments RE: Hackers


The latest from Sony is:


I know you are waiting for additional information on when PlayStation Network and Qriocity services will be online. Unfortunately, I don’t have an update or timeframe to share at this point in time. As we previously noted, this is a time intensive process and we’re working to get them back online quickly. Will keep you updated with information as it becomes available. We once again thank you for your patience.


Now, as much as I love positive hacking such as Android Development and other positive development in the tecky world, I HATE these idiots that ruin it for everyone else.


They haven't hurt Sony, they have hurt us the end users!!


Perhaps they should focus on some good quality hacking instead of being douche bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment