Sunday, June 14, 2015

Remote Play on any 4.0+ Android Device

twisted89 is still doing some sterling work on making PS4 Remote Play available to everyone
running Android 4.0 and up.

 Another update has dropped on 12/06/2015 which fixes a few bugs.

There is also a 1.4 beta test for native pad support. I have been running Remote Play on my Hudl 2 now for some time and I play Disney Infinity with my daughter when we can't have access to the TV.
It runs flawlessly for the most part and i have no complaints as it allows me to play on a larger 8" screen instead of being forced to use my Vita.

 I'm looking forward to see what comes next.

 If you wish to see this in action check out the video below.

 

If you wish to download this mod or read more info on it, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment