Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Sixaxis App for Android

Having decided to add more stuff to my blog (I tend to find I don't have time and then have a window where I blog a few things) I've decided to start adding more gaming content.

Something I love, but don't tend to write about as I prefer to spend my time playing and not writing.

Anyway, since being reunited with GTA 3 on Android, I found as much as I found the controls intuitive, you can't beat playing with a pad!

So I bought the Sixaxis Controller App for Android by Dancing Pixel Studios.

This is now how I play my Android games!

Phone is stuck to my PS3 Keyboard.


What a joy! It allows you to map the physical buttons of the pad, to touch screen areas on your screen, so basically ANY game can be controlled with your Playstation 3 Sixaxis Pad.

Without having to explain too much I made a video on youtube showing how this works, but for a tiny £1.07 it's worth every penny!!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment